Mandatory Insurance


Mandatory Insurance

June 20, 2019 10:09 PM

Expedition Motor Homes requires that each renter obtain rental insurance on any RV or Motor Home. You have two options in which you can secure rental insurance. Obtain an Insurance Binder / Endorsement from your existing auto insurance company (State Farm, Farmer’s, AAA, Allstate, etc). If you choose to go this route, please call the rental office at 949-481-3900 so we can send you the required paperwork to pass on to your agent. We will need to be added to your policy as a “Loss Payee”


What Customers Say

Need Help? Call (818) 225-8239
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial